Unhealthy Cravings

Hey mummies, I’ve been having quite a bit of unhealthy cravings like salty, sweet, sour food. And I keep wanting to drink cold water. Almost 9 weeks now, and just wondering how do yall cope with these unhealthy cravings.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m at week 33 now and I do have cravings for unhealthy food as well but I just eat in moderation! If some food can be eaten in a few mouthfuls by sharing, please do so! Or food that can be kept for later like chocolate, you may want to split it accordingly and not just eat the whole chunk at a go. Of course, the best is to control yourself by not eating salty and sweet food for every meals as it will cause you high blood pressure and diabetes. You would need to take a test for gestational diabetes when you’re in between week 24 to 28.

Read more

same here especially with the crazy humid weather these days. these were what helpes me. yoghurt, chilled fruits and slightly salted frozen edamame ! love them so much. but of course, eat all in moderation. and yes i do drink cold water too. maybe a glass a day.

Read more