Review of Dr Ryan Lee at Thomson Woodleigh

Hi mummies, I just seen Dr ryan lee for my first scan at woodleigh mall. Anyone delivered with dr ryan before ? am thinking of booking him for my pregnancy

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Ryan Lee delivered both my children. He will always have my heartfelt gratitude for making both my pregnancies and deliveries worry-free despite my complications. He is always very positive, supportive and patiently answers all my queries. I highly recommend him !

Dr. Ryan is very friendly, attentive and patient. I delivered my son safely last year with complications (pre-eclampsia). He monitored my body condition closely and always answer my questions via WhatsApp promptly. He is the best gynae I have ever seen.

I delivered under Dr Ryan .. he is patient , reassuring, caring, and professional. He is very approachable and we could just WhatsApp him whenever we have any queries and he is very prompt ! Thank you for delivering my baby safely !

Dr ryan is a very nice and friendly doctor .he will update u personally of results and goes the extra mile ..We know our precious one is in his safe hands. It's a huge blessing to have Dr Ryan as your gynae :)

Congrats! I am also visiting him and tomorrow is my second scan with him. So far he has been very approachable and patient with our questions as first time parents!