If you could change one thing about yourself as a parent, which one would it be?
If you could change one thing about yourself as a parent, which one would it be?
Voice your Opinion
Not to shout at my kids
Not to ignore my kids because of work
Not to baby my kids too much
Other (share in comments)

1983 responses

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To have them earlier in my life so atleast I know we will be together for longer years, now I have my kids and Im not young I worry that soon I'll be gone and no amount of love can replace a mothers love. I want to be with them forever if only I could.

TapFluencer

Not getting anger so much when really emotional and when she in tantrum so bad, keep train her to brush her teeth properly (currently she want to brush but not properly of course)

you can also use the following links from your web site to help you find the most popular and easy to use web pages for web sites like 🤰❤️💦😊

VIP Member

I want to train my son to sit in carseat since the baby, has a sleep schedule, i want to talk to him a lot, I want to brush his teeth since the baby.

To always make time for my kid. Not gonna leave him to others while I’m doing my work.

VIP Member

The desire to do just about everything for them needs to change! Guilty as charged

VIP Member

i feel really bad after i shout on my daughter coz i cudnt handle my own emotions

mengatakan tidak bila orang lain mencium dan menggomol my baby..

VIP Member

not to ignore them because of doing some activity

To spend more time with my kids